When you attend Communications Mastery, you will walk away with:
- Good self awareness (poise, attributes)
- Navigating to more effective communication
- Learn what your best communication style is (Speech, branding, style)
- How to apply a branding process in your own life
- An understanding of various interaction styles, including your own
- How you can make small changes in everyday conversations in order to substantially change your results!
- You will leave with a broader understanding with a specific Rx for you that you can take back in everyday life to make it successful!
Kimberly Gerber helps people make shifts to the best version of yourself with real specific meaning. She believes communication is like the ocean in that there are vast nuance of communication….^
She studied at the Center for Creative Leadership. She was marketing director for Starbucks, worked for Fortune 500 companies and did research and branding for a company with over 40,000 employees all before she was 29. She helped take a company from 2 million to 16 million in her early 20s. She saw what greed does to people at an early change and has made it her life’s mission to teach people how to improve their lives in a business and personal level. Kimberly is a certified coach with the Newfield Network and draws from her public communications and marketing degree from SDSU.